For my “Norton” leather wrist strap the goal was to produce a strap that was not only strong and secure but supremely comfortable, stylish, and a pleasure to own and wear. Using Horween Chromexcel, a leather known for its durability and softness has, I believe, allowed me to achieve that goal.
- Inner edges of the strap beveled and burnished.
- Interior surface of the strap burnished to a smooth finish for the utmost comfort.
- Strap and loop lock hand stitched with premium Ritza Tiger waxed thread. (Choice of stitching colour).
- Stainless steel split ring allowing connection to the vast majority of lug mount cameras.
- Matching leather protection pad.
- Length: 22 cm
- Width: 13 mm